Fellows Program Coordinator
We're Hiring: Come Work @ Israel Tech Challenge!
Fellows Program Coordinator- Maternity Leave Replacement
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from Israel and abroad to accelerate their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand global tech skills. ITC offers its participants both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking in the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 500 graduates from over 20 countries to the Israeli hi-tech industry.
We are looking for a Fellows Program Coordinator who will become an essential team member of ITC’s flagship Fellows program – an elite training course to become a top-notch Data Scientist or Cyber Security Researcher. The Program Coordinator will work in close cooperation with the program staff, faculty, students and industry partners in order to meet program goals and ensure the success of its participants.
The Fellows Program Coordinator will report directly to the Fellows Program Director and share our vision and passion for transforming the way tech education is delivered.
This is a full-time position based in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- Plan and coordinate the program’s daily schedule, incorporating teachers, companies, and additional activities
- Run the program's daily operations and logistics
- Track and manage the course materials
- Manage the assignment checking process
- Design and conduct feedback and evaluation points throughout the training
- Serve as the point of contact for students both in personal and professional matters
- Plan and execute extra-curriculum activities that would complement the program's technical requirements
- Work in close cooperation with the program staff – Program Director, Tech Leads and Mentors
- Play a significant role in strategic decision-making
- Fluent in English
Hebrew- full working proficiency
- Academic degree
- Ability to run operations and logistics within a strict time-frame
- Highly organized, attentive to detail individual with the ability to multitask
- Tech-savvy, familiar with the Israeli start-up ecosystem
- Ability to work in a dynamic group setting
- Eager to help people take a giant leap in their professional career