Kick Start 2016
Kick Start 2016
Saturday, Sep. 26th, 9am-2:30pm
602 North 1st Street
FREE Workshop with Lunch. Join in the Presentations or Discussions that help you Kick Start 2016.
Assistant Attorney General Jackie Williams
Identity Theft and Other Scams in the Cyber Age.
How Vulnerable are You?
Please Sign Up by 8 am on Wed, Sept 23
Door Prizes include $100 Visa gift card & more
Sponsored by Louisburg Library. www.louisburglibrary.org & our many supporters
Presentations & Discussions
- Medicine Cabinet Makeover presented by Jan Wallin, Certified Health Coach, Foxfire Herbals
Natural products often provide safer and more effective solutions than traditional remedies. We will discuss how to: Address occasional stress and anxiety, Support your digestion, Detoxify your body, and Bolster your immune system.
- Medicare for Boomers and Beyond presented by Diane L. Burnett, M.S., K-State Research and Extension
Learn the basics, including Medicare D (drug) and Medigap (supplement) options, and how to choose a plan to fit your needs for cost, coverage, and convenience. Diane Burnett is certified by SHICK: Senior Health Insurance Counseling for Kansas.
- Banking 24/7 at Your Fingertips! presented by First Option Bank
Explore the ins and outs of online and mobile banking. Get your questions answered.
- Financing Untangled presented by Bob Nauman, First National Bank
Discuss how to finance a car or home and credit reports.
- Estate Planning for All Generations presented by Marvin Barkis, Barkis Law Office
Protect your family - Plan ahead. Discover options and find out more about protecting your minor children and step children; estate planning; living trust; power of attorney and more.
- Check Off Your Bucket List: Start Own Business presented by Janet Houchen, CPA, MBA, Pro 31 Tax and Accounting, LLC
This presentation will provide you with the necessary information you need to get your new business off the ground.
- Stay Healthy with Vaccinations presented by Kerry McKeever, RPh, Auburn Pharmacy
Discuss vaccinations everyone should receive; with an emphasis on flu, pneumonia, and shingles.
- Crime Prevention and Safety presented by Miami County Sheriff's Office & Louisburg Police Department
A talk on crime prevention and safety issues for the public.
- Tax Strategies: How to Get Every $ You Deserve presented by Angela Eberhart, CPA, Meridian Business Services, LLC
Discuss various tax strategies and how they benefit you and save you money.