By: Annie Johnson
A Short Question and Answer with an Anonymous Person
A: I think it's harmful to the nervous system because it isn't completely developed yet.
Q: Why do you think kids our age try this?
A: The kid(s) wanted to fit in with the others.
Q: Did you ever try alcohol or tobacco when you were under-aged? Did you regret it?
A: Yes I did regret it because alcohol and tobacco can harm our bodies and you can get addicted to them.
The Effects of Tobacco and Alcohol Use At a Young Age
- Tobacco Use:
- Bad Breath
- Clothes and Hair Smell of Smoke
- Causes you to cough more often
- Drains Energy for other Activities
- Alcohol Use
- Messes with Brain Development
- Behavioral Changes
- Alcohol Poisoning
- No Control Over Your Emotions