OZAUKEE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL UPDATE
January 23, 2015
PLEASE CHECK COMMUNICATION FOLDERS
- Evening Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on Tuesday, February 10 & Thursday, February 12. Teachers will be sending conference requests home soon. Feel free to request a conference for your child. Term 2 report cards will be sent home with students on Thursday, February 5.
- Please speak to your child about using lunch time to eat. Food continues to be thrown away, sometimes still in the unopened package.
Camp offered by NOSD High School Robotics Club. Click on title above for information and registration form.
- January 30 - Preschool Screening
- February 5 - PTR Culvers Night
- February 5 - Report Cards for 2nd Term Sent Home
- February 9 thru 12 - Bus Driver Appreciation Week
- February 10 & 12 - Evening Conferences
- February 13 - *No School for Students*
- February 17 - Fifth Grade to Milwaukee Museum
- February 18 - First Grade to Schauer Center
- February 19 - Milwaukee Ballet in a Box (School Assembly Funded by PTR)
Ozaukee Elementary Library provides ebooks for kids with Tumblebooks
To access Tumblebooks, go to the Ozaukee Elementary Library’s website at
and click on the Tumblebooks icon.
Mr. Schwartz recommends "50 Below Zero" by Robert Munsch.
Date: Friday, January 30, 2015
Time: 9-11:45 am
Where: Ozaukee Elementary Library
For: Children 3 or 4 years of age by 1/1/2015 living in the Northern Ozaukee School District
What: Children will be screened in the areas of motor, concepts, language, hearing and vision
Appointments are necessary for the screening.
To schedule an appointment, please call (262) 692-2464.
Fecha: Miércoles, 04 de febrero 2015
Tiempo: sólo con cita previa
Ubicación: Biblioteca de la escuela Primero
Para: Los que cumplen 3 o 4 años después del 1 de enero, 2014 que viven en el distrito Ozaukee Escuela del NorteQué: Proyectado en las áreas de motor , los conceptos , el lenguaje, la audición y la visión