DIMITRIE CANTEMIR UNIVERSITY
A university for the community
Dimitrie Cantemir University was founded in 1991 and is the first private university in Transylvania and the second one in Romania. The university seeks to follow the model set up by the famous Dimitrie Cantemir scholar, to respect the principle of multicultural development, to promote the humanistic values, moral and ethical principles.
Through its teaching, research and values, the university strives to become better and stronger, to encourage the higher aspirations and intellectual development of students and staff by challenging them in a continuous quest for knowledge.
Join us for an unforgettable experience!
- competent and supportive teachers with experience in the target industry
- international mobility for students
- modern teaching/learning approaches, e-learning platform
- modern material resources
- practice in specialized institutions