The Tek Is Changing:
What does it mean for you??
Changes Are Coming...Come Talk To Us About It!
Here's what it means for you & the Tek in Fall 2015:
- The Tek will be re-purposed and serve as Transition/Welcome Center for all students instead of a Collegium
- The Reidy will serve all upperclass transfer and commuter students (Chardin and Tek are both being re-purposed)
- The CTSL department will merge with New Student & Family Programs to become the Center for Orientation and Transition Programs
Other Collegia changes, fyi:
- Chardin will become a space for student programming
- Lynn will function as a Collegium, but become a Learning Community
- McGoldrick will remain the same
We invite you to join your TSLs and GG to talk about what this means for you. We want to answer your questions, hear your concerns, ideas and suggestions. This affects YOU and we hope you come to share your voice and learn more!
We understand that the Tek Community and Collegium is a very important part of your experience at SU. This transition does not mean the Transfer Community as a whole will cease to exist. TSLs will still be supporting transfers, and this reorganization will allow ALL offices to better serve transfers, and provide more ways for transfers to connect with non-transfers.