Internet safety and how to use the internet ethically.
Lets learn about internet safety with Faux Paw the techno cat!
10 Tips for Internet Safety and Good Manners
1. Always have good manners and be polite when talking to someone else online.
2. Ask your parents to spend time with you while online so that you can show them some of the neat things you can find online.
3. Only use the Internet when your parents tell you it's OK, and only for as long as you are supposed to.
5. Never meet with a cyberfriend or key pal unless your parents go with you or you have their permission to go alone.
6. Don't break copyright rules by taking words, pictures or sound from someone else's Web site without their permission.
8. Don't send pictures of yourself or your family to anyone unless you have permission from your parents.
9. Stop right away if you see or read something on a Web site that upsets you and tell your parents or teachers about it.
10. Don't put words, pictures or sounds on other people's Web sites without their permission.
(2006). Faux paw the techno cat - adventures in the internet. . Retrieved from http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/fauxpaw/Faux%20Paw%201%20Book.pdf
(2006). Faux paw the techno cat - goes to the games. . Retrieved from http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/fauxpaw/FP3%20film.mov