BECOMING A CITIZEN
how to become a citizen and the qualification
- you have to be at least 18 years or older.
- have to live in us with green card for at least 5 years.
- you have to live in the state or USCIS .
- have to prove your a good moral person.
- have to read write, read, and speak basic english .
- have to have a basic understanding on us history and government .
- take the oath of allegiance to the united states.
eagles represent america
the white house
all of the former and current presidents of the united states have lived in the white house.
how to become a citizen
you have to live in the united states for 5 years with a green card. you also have to take a test to see if you qualify to become a citizen. after you take the test you have to submit for naturalization .