DRESS TO IMPRESS
HOW TO ROCK YOUR INTERVIEW
YOU ARE ALMOST THERE!
You've done all of the hard work already, you've submitted your application, included with your resume, cover letter, and reference sheet. The potential employer is interested in you and now all you have to do is fit the part. What better way to do that than dressing to impress?
- Tight fit, two piece suits are what is in currently.
- Empty your pockets to eliminate bulging.
- Trim and clean your fingernails.
- Wear a conservative tie.
- Never have more jewelry than a watch and a simple ring.
- Don't wear a distracting shirt or tie.
- Never underdress.
- Never leave facial hair dirty or scruffy.