1.00 USD = 26.30 NIO
- Milk (Regular) 1 Liter - 1.01 USD = 26.57 NIO
- Loaf of White Bread - 2.43 USD = 63.92 NIO
- Eggs (12) - 2.30 USD = 60.50 NIO
- Apples (1kg) - 3.82 USD = 100.49 NIO
- Potato (1kg) - 2.40 USD = 63.13 NIO
- Water (1.5 liter bottle) - 1.77 USD = 46.56 NIO
- Pack of Cigarettes (Malboro) - 6.00 USD = 157.83 NIO
Managua - Located at the southwestern shore of the lake of Managua. Rated safest capital in Central America.
- Tourist Attractions in Managua- The Old Center of Managua, La Plaza del la Revolucion (Plaza of the Revolution), Museo Huellas de Acahualinca
San Juan del Sur - The town is located on a large horseshoe bay on the southern portion of the pacific coast. The bay provides a natural harbor and is home to fishing boats, sail boats, and private yachts.
- Tourist San Jual der Sur- Canopy tour, La Flor Turtle Sanctuary, surf trips, fishing charters, Hiking
Granada - One of the oldest settlements in Nicaragua and became one of the most important harbors in Central America.
- Tourist attractions in Granada- San Francisco Museum, Volcan Mombacho, Laguna de Apoyo, Las Isletas Tour