By: Hannah Drew
Capital of Cuba
The area of Cuba
Physical Features of Cuba
- The longest river in Cuba is Cauto. Cauto is 150 miles long.
- The two main mountain ranges in Cuba are Sierra do los Organos and Sierra del Rosario.
The Climate of Cuba
- Cuba is located in the tropical region.
- There are dry seasons. (November-April)
- There are also rainy seasons. (May-October)
Plants and Animals in Cuba
- The smallest hummingbird is located in Cuba. It is called the bee hummingbird.
- The endanger ivory-billed woodpecker.
- In Cuba they grow sugarcane.
- There are hurricanes on the east coast.
- Also, droughts are common.
Revolution is: Never telling a lie, nor violating ethical principles
How people interact with the environment
People cause pollution, deforestation, and biodiversity loss.
Some culture traits in Cuba include...
1. Spanish as their official language
2. 85% of Cuba is Roman Catholic
3. The major sport is baseball
4. Ages 6 to 14 are required to go to school
5. Chicken, beans, rice, and pork are the most common food.
Baseball in Cuba
Population and Population Density
The population of Cuba is 11,047,251 people.
The population density is 258.10 people/square mile.
Type of Government
Cuba's GDP and GDP per capita
Old American Cars in Cuba
Imports and Exports
The imports of Cuba are sugar, nickel, tobacco, and fish.
The exports of Cuba are machinery, petroleum, and food.
Places to visit
One place to visit or to go hiking is Pico Turquino which is the tallest mountain in Cuba.
Another place to visit is Malecon in Havana. Malecon is a very popular sea-drive.