Army of Medieval Japan
Huddle around kids, storytime!
- Samurai were taught Bushido at a young age. They also got taught to place bravery, honor, and loyalty above all else.
Guaranteed to be informational and fun !
- The title of the shogun was a commander of all of the emperor's military forces.
- The clothing was mostly bamboo, cloth, and metal.
- There were mainly three swords: the Katanas, the Wakizashis, and the Tantos.
- They were not a organized army.
- The Katanas is a long sword with a single edged curve blade.
- The Wakizashis which means "side arm" is a short sword with a curved blade.
- The Tantos is a dagger.