Insider News from Telegraph
*McTeacher Night raised over $900 for Telegraph Intermediate and Plattin Primary.
*CSIP Meeting on the 3rd was attended by over 50 community members and staff to discuss the future goals of Jefferson R-VII.
*Homecoming Celebrations were fantastic with a building filled with participants!
*Krispy Kreme Donut Day was a success we sold 44 Dozen to support Project Prom.
*Flu Shot Clinic vaccinated 24 students.
*4th Grade Field Trip to Eckert's and 5th Grade traveled to the Daniel Boone Home
*PTO hosted another successful Trunk or Treat on 10/21.
*Fall Parties were well attended and a great time for the students too!
*PTC were held on October 25th
*Mrs. Blythe hosted her first of two Book Fairs for Telegraph
*Special Olympics Field Trip to Sunnyhill on 10/30 with Danby and Telegraph Students
*Wrapped up the month with Red Ribbon Celebrations and Picture Retake Day!
Clip and Earn Dollars for our School
Clip and send into your child's classroom each month for the chance to win a pizza party!
Follow us on Twitter
Box Tops are Found On General Mill Products
Box Tops for Education supports many of our school incentives.
Mark These Dates On The Calendar!
4th-Fall Back Clocks Back 1hr
7th-Character Council Mtg
9th-Veteran's Day 1PM PAC
16th-Midterm Sent Home
21st-Early DIsmissal 11:45 PPU
28th-BOE Meeting 6:30PM
30th-PTO Night With Santa 6-8PM
News From The Office
- It's that time of year, the days are shorter and the weather is changing. Please note we will go outside if the wind chill is above 32 degrees.
- If you are looking for assistance during the holidays or would like to participate in our annual Giving Tree, please contact the office before November 9.
- Please contact the office directly if you have a transportation change for your child.
- Morning Drop off please remind your child to look both ways before crossing the driveway. The transportation department would like for students to wait until the cross arm is out before crossing.
- Snacks in the classroom, please encourage your child to pack them each night, we can not guarantee a snack will be available to them if they forget. The vending machine is on during breakfast if they would like to purchase one for later in the day.
Notes from Nurse Mandy:
- Friendly reminder if you child is sent home from school with a fever, they may not return until they are 24 hours fever free without medication.
- It's flu and cold season---wash hands often, cover mouth/nose with elbow when coughing, get plenty of rest each night, do not share food/drinks with friends, get your flu shot.