POR MEXICO-SUMMER CAMPS
AIESEC SINALOA MEXICO
In order for AIESEC Mexico to contribute towards building a better country, we recognized the importance of aligning our projects to the Global Goals created by the UN. The objective of this project is to encourage children in a culture of personal development and growth in the educational, cultural and social scopes through impartation of workshops, activities related with the topics of the global issues.
• Gender Equality
• Good Health
• Peace and Justice
• Life Below Water/Life on Land
• Climate Action
HELP US CREATE A BETTER MEXICO!
- The inter will make workshops, conferences, presentations and other activities to develop each topic attractively for children, developing their social, artistic and teamwork abilities.
- The culmination of each item (on Friday), there will be a "big game" (artistic and / or sporting activity, recreational) that integrates all the elements learned by children.
- Participate in activities with the kids and the Local Committee (sometimes on weekends).
- You will participate in a Global Village, so you must bring all the things you love about your country (food, souvenirs, clothes, typical drink, flag and a cultural PPT).
- You will work 5 hours per day (Monday to Friday), between 9:00 to 13:00
- You will work with kids between 7-12 years old
- Accommodation at Host Family.
- 2 meals per day at home.
- Incoming Preparation Seminar
- Trainee Buddy
- Study tours
- Global Village participation
Culiacan is a city located in a state of México called Sinaloa. It's a city with beautiful sunsets, delicious food and warm people.
Wanna know a little bit more about Culiacan?
Go to our booklet and watch the following 2 videos and fall in love with our beautiful city!