Locust Trace News for Parents & Students
9 25 20
- Progress reports will be mailed home this week. Please call 859.381.3990 or email email@example.com if you do not receive the report by October 5th.
- It is important to attend Advisory, labeled Career Fundamentals on your schedule. This is NOT the Career Fundamentals of the past, but rather an important time to connect with your teacher. Participation is expected. eOS points will be deducted if you do not attend Advisory or contact your teacher in the event of a conflict.
- Please review the Attendance Expectations! If you have a conflict and cannot attend a Zoom session, make sure to email your teachers and let them know!
- Fall break is October 1st and 2nd. You will not have classes during Fall Break. The school and offices will be closed. We will return for normal hours on October 5th.
News from the Media Center
Need help for setting up your iCEV account?
Remember, for access you must be logged in to your Fayette County Google account
Farm Bureau Speech Contest
- The local winners compete (Farm Bureau judges) to determine the contestants who advance to the District Competition
SAE Launch Grant
Need additional support?
Check in to our Zoom chat, open every Friday when school is in session, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Who should I talk to?
Mrs. Collins: Attendance, Daily Schedule (not available from 11:30 am to 12:00 pm)
Mrs. Fox: Counseling, Mental Health, Course Schedule Questions (not available from 11:40 am to 12:40 pm)
Mrs. Reed: Technology & Media Center (not available from 11:40 am to 12:40 pm)
Mrs. Vannatter: Dual Credit, Grading (not available from 11:40 am to 12:40 pm)
Mrs. DeMott: All other questions (not available from 11:40 am to 12:40 pm)
- be respectful of others, limit your chat time to 5 minutes or less; any needs beyond 5 minutes, please reach out to the appropriate individual via phone call or email instead of using the Zoom link
- You may be moved to a break-out room so that you can receive individual assistance
- Please be patient in the waiting room as we help others. You will be admitted as your team becomes available.
- Your team members may have additional times when they are not available. When this is the case, another team member will assist you.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 957 7335 5951
I wasn't able to come to orientation. How do I pay my fees?
Locust Trace fees are $16. This fee covers all classes for the 2020-2021 school year.
Make check payable to LTAC and mail to
242 Locust Farm Road
Lexington, KY 40511
Mrs. Collins will mail you a receipt after she processes your fees.
Student & Family Resources
Team Contact Information
Doug Ashcraft, Agriculture Teacher
Randall Barnett, Custodian
Beth Barnott, Student Support Specialist
Katie Beeler, Health & PE Teacher
Daniel Bustle, Agriculture Teacher
Kimberly Collins, Attendance Specialist
Brian Craig, Agriculture Teacher
Anne DeMott, Principal
Janet Fox, Guidance Counselor
Adan Henriquez, Spanish Teacher
Ben Herald, Social Studies Teacher
Latissa Higgins, Agriculture Teacher
Fallon Jackson, Agriculture Teacher
Nicki Jones, Co-Op Facilitator
Logan Layne, Agriculture Teacher
Elizabeth Magedanz, Accounts Specialist
Kathleen Magsam, Agriculture Teacher
Toni Myers, Agriculture Teacher
Meredith Reed, TRT/Media Center Specialist
Catherine Vannatter, Administrative Dean
Alvin Wells, Lead Custodian
Links for High Schools & Program Schools
Our students commit to the following characteristics:
As a wolf, I will be: