- A la carte- A listing or serving food that can be ordered as separate items, rather than part of a set meal.
- A la mode- In fashion, up to date
How to get a waiters attention:
- Raise your hand a little when they are near you.
What should you do when you finish each course?
- When you are finished make && "x" with your utensils, if you are finished then make them parallel at the top of your plate. Put your napkin on the plate if its not to messy.
here are 5 hints that are helpful when you dine:
- Dress appropriate
- Use manners
- Don't put your elbows on the table
- Chew with your mouth closed
- Don't talk with your mouth full
What is gratuity && how should you figure it out on the bill?
- Gratuity is a tip on the bill that you give to the waiter, You should give 10% of your bill.
When your immediately seated you should:
Sit there patiently && wait for the waiter of waitress to ask you what you want as a refreshment.