Dr Howard Marans
Dr Howard Marans: Tustin, California’s Top Rated Orthopedic Surgeon
A top orthopedic surgeon in Tustin will provide the best care to patient with a variety of orthopedic problems. By conducting a thorough search, a potential client can find the perfect match to fulfill all health care needs relating to the musculoskeletal system. The specialist will begin with an accurate diagnosis of the injury or illness. Begin by finding the right orthopedic surgeon to obtain optimal care for injuries.
Finding the right orthopedic surgeon will help the potential client return to normal, healthy daily activities.
- Ask for referrals from friends, family members and co-workers. A referral from peers can help in picking out the right orthopedic surgeon.
- Check online referrals and reviews. The Internet will have different sites for medical reviews. The sites can be local, state, or national to help in finding the right specialist. Top rated orthopedic surgeons will have higher reviews to help a potential patient make the right choice.
- Consult with a primary physician to obtain a list of potential orthopedic surgeons in the area. In some cases the primary physician’s office will utilize top rated orthopedic specialists for referrals.
- Health insurance companies may have specific in-network orthopedics to utilize. If a potential patient picks an orthopedic specialist out of the network, the out of pocket costs may be higher, creating a financial burden.
An orthopedic surgeon in Tustin will start by diagnosing the specific injuries. The specialist will begin with a consultation, medical history, and questions related to the symptoms.
- Where is the area causing the client pain? In the knee? Foot? Wrist? Each area will have specific needs to treat.
- Is the pain in the muscles or joints? Could the pain be the result of a degenerative disease?
- How long has the pain been occurring? - Is the area swollen and bruised?
- Are there any signs of infection? Does the area feel warm to the touch?
- Is the pain due to a specific injury? A fall? Sports related? After answering these kinds of questions fully, the orthopedic surgeon will follow up with a preliminary exam and recommend testing to accurately diagnose the problem.
Testing may include X-rays and a MRI. The testing will give the orthopedic surgeon accurate details of the cause of the pain. The tests will plan the course of treatment. Depending on the degree of injury or illness, the course of treatment will either be a non-surgical or surgical option. In most situations surgery is used as a last resort unless the injury requires resetting of broken bones or the repair of torn ligaments.
The top rated orthopedic surgeon in Tustin will help in relieving painful symptoms while getting back to normal daily activities as fast as possible. Dr. Howard Marans will work to reduce and eliminate pain with both non-surgical and surgical options. Dr. Marans’ office accepts PPO and is willing to work with other insurance companies to provide an optimal outcome for the patient. Please click below to schedule your consultation or call us at 714.979.8981