Keep on keepin on!
Please submit a course survey for Japanese 2 if you have not done this yet.
Double check to make sure that you have submitted all work from lessons 9 - 15.
Spend some time on your final linguafolio today.
Make more slides for your final project. Remember that your hard work will pay off!
Culture Cafe TONIGHT at 8PM!
Please join us in the NCVPS Culture Cafe for a presentation on studying in Japan LIVE FROM JAPAN with our coach Logan Lampkins! Any student who attends and tells me the most interesting thing they learned will earn a bonus point.
Lesson 12 Sample Slide
Check out my above sample slide! I am not the world's greatest artist but I wanted to illustrate (literally) that you can make your own artwork for your slides! Feel free to be creative but make sure the artwork you make is relevant to at least one of the 5 lines on your slide. Let's break down what's on the slide:
Happy New Year!
It is I who should say so.
I wrote a beautiful new year greeting card.
きょう、ろくじ に おきて, あさごはん をたべました。
Today at 6:00 I woke up and ate breakfast.
きのう、きっさてん に いって、 コーヒー を のみました。
Yesterday I went to the coffee shop and drank coffee.
Student Spotlight - Brittany H.
Every few days in announcements we will shine our spotlight on one of our Japanese 2 students! This is a good way to get to know your fellow classmates. :)
Meet Brittany H.!
- My favorite thing about Japan/Japanese Culture: I really like their mythology and their pop culture. I also of course love anime and Manga, my favorite manga is Are you Alice? and my favorite anime is Angel Beats.
- My favorite book: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- My favorite musical artist: AOA
- My favorite ice cream flavor: Strawberry
- On a Friday night I'm usually: I am either sleeping, browsing the internet or reading.
- The 5 things I can't live without: 1.) Avocados ( that's basically what i live off of) 2.) Anime 3.) Cosplay 4.) My dog 5.) The Internet
- Why I'm taking Japanese 2: I am really interested in majoring in it in college and studying abroad there.