By: Anna Ramsdell
- A digital footprint is the "footsteps" you've left online. Such as e-mails and attachments, and uploading videos or digital images.
- When e-mailing, don't spread gossip.
- Only go to websites that are apropriate.
- Don't upload videos or images with inapropriate content.
Reputations and Branding
Putting others down online causes you to have a bad reputation.
Putting pics of you doing bad stuff may lead to getting fired or kicked out of college.
Be positive in all light, even when the things happening to you are negative.
- Making fun of other people online or through any digital device is still considered bullying.
- It is becoming more popular because of the convenience of having a digital device instantly at your fingertips.
- Sending nasty text messages to people or posting mean things about someone online are some of the things kids take advantage of and fall under the category of cyberbullying.
- Cyberbullying has been known to drive kids to suicide.
- Fortunately, there are ways to stop this bullying. Support the person being bullied by posting good things about them and confronting the person(s) that are the bullies.
THE CYBER BULLYING VIRUS