River Bend Middle
November 29, 2021
- Tuesday, November 30 = PTA Meeting at 7:00 p.m. (via Zoom) - Dean's Update
- Wednesday, December 1 = SEAC Meeting: Transition Planning & IEPs at 6:00 p.m. (Live Stream Link)
- Thursday, December 2 = State of the Schools Learning Walk at 8:45-10:15 a.m.
- Friday, December 3 = NJHS Applications Due
- Monday, December 6 – Friday, December 10 = Inclusive Schools Week
- Wednesday, December 8 = Parents as Educational Partners (PEP) Virtual at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 9 = Club Pictures
- Friday, December 10 = School Musical (Frozen Jr.) at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 10 – Friday, December 17 = Scholastic Book Fair (Volunteer Link)
- Saturday, December 11 = School Musical (Frozen Jr.) at 2:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 12 = School Musical (Frozen Jr.) at 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 13 = Spirit Week: PJ Day
- Tuesday, December 14 = Spirit Week: Frozen Day
- Tuesday, December 14 = School Musical (Frozen Jr.) School Performance
- Wednesday, December 15 = Spirit Week: Winter Wonderland White Out Day
- Wednesday, December 15 = Quarter 2 Interim
- Wednesday, December 15 = Parents as Educational Partners (PEP) at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 16 = Spirit Week: Holiday Spirit Day
- Thursday, December 16 = Jingle Jam Concert at 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 17 = Spirit Week: Ugly Sweater Day
- Saturday, December 18 – Sunday, January 2 = No School (Winter Break)
School Musical - Frozen Jr.
Purchase Tickets = CLICK HERE
- Friday, December 10 = School Musical at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 11 = School Musical at 2:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 12 = School Musical at 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 14 = School Musical - School Performance
Please consider volunteering to help with the River Bend Book Fair in the RBM Library. The Book Fair will be held from December 10th through December 17th. Please sign up for a 2-hour timeslot. On Friday, December 10th, we are requesting volunteers for the 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. slot which is during the school production of Frozen Jr.
Here is the signup link:
Picture Retakes: A Message from Strawbridge Studious
Our team is working as quickly as possible to turn around the fall portrait packages. We have run into several supply chain issues at various stages of our production which have held things up considerably. Unfortunately these things are out of our control. We hope to get the packages (and proofs) to the school before the holidays. When the packages are delivered anyone who is dissatisfied can return the package for a full refund or we can schedule another retake day. Instructions for this process are listed on the back of each portrait package envelope. Families will also have our spring portrait date as another opportunity to purchase a student package.
Bosko Matic | Area Manager
More information about these assessments and score reports can be found on our River Bend Website, under the Academics Tab, under Testing. Please feel free to reach out to your child's Math or English teacher, or the School Testing Coordinator, Juliet Kenny (email@example.com), if you have any questions.
- 6th Grade Support = Christine.Wadley@lcps.org (Dean) or Katharine.Smorodin@lcps.org (Counselor)
- 7th Grade Support =Jennifer.Kassander@lcps.org (Dean) or Kathryn.Dober@lcps.org (Counselor)
- 8th Grade Support = Melissa.Dober@lcps.org (Dean) or Maria.Powers@lcps.org (Counselor)
- Attendance = Missy.Hooper@lcps.org
- Health Services/Medication/Immunizations = Joy.Jones@lcps.org
- ParentVUE = Missy.Hooper@lcps.org or Kathryn.Dober@lcps.org
- Registration/Enrollment = Missy.Hooper@lcps.org
- Schedules = Katharine.Smorodin@lcps.org (6th), Kathryn.Dober@lcps.org (7th), Maria.Powers@lcps.org (8th), Sherrilene.Robinson@lcps.org (Special Programs)
- Special Education = Nicholas.Fisher@lcps.org (Special Education Contact), Kevin.Lancor@lcps.org (Department Chair), Tara.Daugherty@lcps.org (Dean), Sherrilene.Robinson@lcps.org (Counselor)
- Technology Support = Simin.Husain@lcps.org, Andrew.Metry@lcps.org, or call (571) 252-2112
- Transportation = Call (571) 252-1700 or visit https://www.lcps.org/Transportation
Resources (River Bend Middle School):