Clark eNews - 7/30/20
Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year
Welcome Letter and Supply Pickup - 8/6 and 8/7
Welcome Clark Cougars,
Please read the Welcome Letter from Principal Clark for details about starting the 2020-2021 school year.
Also make sure to read about our process of BEGINNING OF YEAR pick-up and drop-off of supplies on 8/6 and 8/7.
We look forward to a great year with you!
Back-to-School Fairs (7/31 for CHS and PSHS)
Our Plano ISD Back-to-School Feeder Fairs are scheduled for the following dates and locations:
- East Feeder Schools at Williams High School
- Tuesday, July 28 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Central Feeder Schools at Carpenter Middle School
- Friday, July 31 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- West Feeder Schools at Renner Middle School
- Tuesday, August 4 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
These free community events provide Plano ISD students and their families with back-to-school resources and essentials necessary to be equipped for a successful school year such as: school supplies, district/community support information, as well as physical and mental health assistance programs.
The fairs will use Mobile Drive-Thru "Contactless" Distribution (while supplies last). Families will receive:
- backpacks filled with schools supplies for each student present and/or with proof of enrollment (while supplies last)
- vendor bag full of coupons, vouchers and information from community agencies and District departments
*Immunizations and vision tests will also be available (limited availability while adhering to all safety guidelines).
For more information, please go to https://www.pisd.edu/Page/20529.
Freshmen from Carpenter: A Message from Principal Washington
Howdy Former Cowboys,
We truly hate the year ended without being able to give you a proper send off, but please know we are proud of you and you will be missed.
If you have not picked up your locker contents, please do so by noon on Friday, July 31st. All items will be trashed Friday evening. Additionally, if you purchased a yearbook, please pick up your yearbook by the end of the day Friday, July 31st.
We are practicing social distancing and safety protocols, so please wear a mask when you come to campus.
See you soon!