Your Weekly Wellness Update
DIY-Conversation Heart Catapults!
Some ways to slash your monthly bills are:
1. Purchase a cheaper car or nix having a car all together.
2. Get rid of cable TV and watch Netflix or Hulu.
3. Switch from Verizon to a low-cost phone alternative.
4. Get rid of the gym membership if you don't use it.
5. Look into and get rid of unnecessary bank fees.
Read the details for each of these tips and how to make them happen HERE.
Hannah Brencher's mother always wrote her letters. So when she felt herself bottom into depression after college, she did what felt natural - she wrote love letters and left them for strangers to find. The act has become a global initiative, The World Needs More Love Letters, which rushes handwritten letters to those in need of a boost.