2. A child dies every minute from Malaria in Africa
3. People living with HIV/AIDS have a higher risk of Malaria
4. Reducing Malaria burden contributes in particular to the attainment of the Millennium Development Goal 4 target of reducing under-five mortality by two-thirds by 2015.
5. African leaders committed to leading the reduction of malaria burden
6. The number of Malaria cases at the risk of population is declined by 34% while malaria death rates declined by 54% in the African region.
7. Malaria exists in 103 countries worldwide, affecting 3.3 billion people, but 90% of malaria deaths occur in Africa.
8. In the US 1500 cases of malaria are found every year
9. Symptoms of malaria are high fever, chills, headache, and other flu like symptoms
10. You will feel the symptoms in a month