Mr. Huelsman's Science Class
Weekly Update 12/14/15
Dear Parent and Guardians
This week in science week we are wrapping up the "Introduction To Life" unit and taking the test. After Christmas break we are starting a new unit titled "Body Works".
Below are some other classroom announcements. Have a wonderful break. Take care.
Studying The Physics of Mario Kart :)
Students are allowed to bring snacks to class if they choose. This will be a relaxed and fun day right before break.
A VERY BIG Thank You!
- Ms. Riley wanted me to thank everyone for all the cards and gifts on her last day. She was overwhelmed by the generosity and very appreciative for all the love and support from the students.
- I also wanted to thank everyone who has sent in packs of tape for the classroom. It is very much needed and appreciated. Thank you!
Mom's Car Must Be Alive
Introduction To Living Things End of Unit Test
To prepare for the test students should:
- Study vocabulary on Quizlet.
- Look through notebook at labs.
- Reread the the readings posted on Google Classroom.
Class Schedule for The Week
Homework: Finish reading and worksheet if not completed in class. Study for test on Thursday.
Tuesday 12/15/15: Go over reading and worksheet. Students will then be given a study guide for the "Introduction To Living Things" unit. This study guide is due Wednesday 12/16/15.
Homework: Study guide. Study for test on Thursday.
Wednesday 12/16/15: Review day. Students will turn in completed study guides for a grade and be given a study guide key.
Homework: Study for test on Thursday.
Thursday 12/17/15: "Introduction To Living Things" end of unit test.
Homework: None. Practice Mario Kart skills?? :)
Friday 12/18/15: "The Physics of Mario Cart Lab Activity". Not for a grade :)
Homework: None. Have a safe and fun Christmas break! See everyone in 2016!