TINC ROAD TRIBUNE
Week Ending September 24th, 2021
UPCOMING EVENTS at Tinc Road School
September 27th: Board of Education Meeting, 6:30 p.m. @ Mt. Olive Middle School
October 1st: PTO Pretzel Sale
October 4th-8th: Week of Respect [See Information in the Guidance Counselor's Section]
October 7th - PTO General Meeting at 7 pm in the library
October 11th: Board of Education Meeting, 6:30 p.m. @ Administration Building
October 12th - October 15th: Tinc Rd. PTO Book Fair
October 18th - October 31st: Virtual Scholastic Book Fair
October 22nd: PTO Trunk or Treat Trunk or Treat 6 - 8pm
October 25th: Board of Education Meeting, 6:30 p.m. @ Administration Building
October 28th: School Picture Day
Click Here for District Calendar
TINC RD. SCHOOL IN THE NEWS!
Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept. 15th-Oct. 15th)
From September 15th to October 15th, we celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month as a way to acknowledge the significance of the Hispanic and Latino American cultures in the United States.
Guidance Counselors' Corner!
Please visit the Tinc Rd. School Counselors' Page for information on our services:
Please see our Weekly Newsletter.
Mrs. Barba will be working with students with last names H-Z and Mrs. Szast will be working with students A-G. Please contact us should you have any questions or concerns about your child or the Tinc Road School Counseling Program.
Mrs. Lisa Barba (last names H-Z)
973-927-2203 ext. 2306
Mrs. Alina Szast (last name A-G)
973-927-2203 ext. 2308
Tinc Rd. Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
School is in full swing and we are excited for all of the fun events we have planned for the year! Please join us for our first PTO general meeting on Thursday, October 7th at 7pm. The meeting will be held in the library. We will be discussing fall events (BINGO, Trunk or Treat), the outdoor classroom and 5th grade committee. All attendees will have a chance to win a basket of box top products!
Spirit Wear is here! Order online today for delivery the week of 10/26. Choose pick up for your order to be delivered to your student at school. Thank you to Danny Ramirez for putting all of this together! Beanies, masks, hoodies and more! Use this link to order yours today! https://bit.ly/TincSpirit
If you like to host parties and help teachers, then Classroom Coordinator is the job for you! We are looking for enthusiastic parents/guardians to dedicate some of their time to assist our teachers in the classroom. Class Coordinators will work with the classroom teacher to coordinate classroom celebrations throughout the year. If you are interested, please fill out the form sent home in Friday folders and return by next Friday, October 1st.
Trunk or Treat is back! We are so excited to be able to host this event and we need you to decorate your trunks! Sign up to decorate or just attend using this link https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c4aaba829aaff2-tinc
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great weekend!
President, Tinc Rd PTO
UPCOMING PTO EVENTS!
Don't miss these great events @ Tinc Rd. School
TINC RD. SPIRIT WEAR
10/22/2021 PTO TRUNK OR TREAT!
OCTOBER 22ND- Print out registration form here.
Pick and Drop off Procedures
Just a Few reminders for Parents who Pick up and Drop off their Children to school:
1) All pick up and drop off during arrival and dismissal must be in the pick up circle located on the right side of the parking lot. Drop off begins at 8:20 and pickup begins at 3:35.
2) Please stay in your car at all times. Staff will be there to open and close the doors for the students.
3) Do not drive around cars, the pick up and drop off line is one single line.
4) If you are first in line, please pull all the way to the beginning of the line.
5) If your child cannot buckle their safety belts/car seats, please pull into a nearby parking spot once your child is in the car. The staff will not be buckling seatbelts or car seats.
6)We ask parents who wish to accompany their children to the door or wait to see them enter the school to park their cars in our parking lots.
7) Please do not leave your child unattended in the drop off circle. The staff does not begin their pick up procedures until 8:20 am
*IMPORTANT BUS INFORMATION*
*NEW TRANSPORTATION POLICY*
- We can not honor any Parent Pick Up requests after 2:45pm (Regular Schedule) or 11:45am (Shortened Day Schedule), Please call the General office before those times to pick up your child if needed.
- Any bus stop change request will be considered beginning and after September 14th. Any registration received August 26th and after will be routed starting September 14th. if you have any questions please call our Transportation Supervisor at 973-691-4005.
PARENTS OF EXTRAORDINARY KIDS - P.E.A.K. Information
HELPFUL LINKS TO START THE SCHOOL YEAR
Tinc. Rd. School Student and Parent Handbook
21-22 RETURN TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
21-22 RETURN TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
Click here to visit the Mount Olive Township School District 2021-2022 Safe Return to School Plan
Logging into Realtime
Our student information system from Realtime Inc. allows parents and guardians online access to their child's information. You can check on grades, attendance, discipline, communicate directly with a teacher and other information.
* If you have forgotten your REALTIME login information please contact Mrs. Aaron in the Main Office*
Right at School Before and After Care Program
Mt. Olive schools are partnering with Right at School to provide child care options for our community.
Click here to view the RIGHT AT SCHOOL website.
Meet our School Nurse!
If you have any questions for our school nurse, Mrs. Geri Sullivan, you can email her at email@example.com or call her at x2485.
Follow us on Twitter!
Information on school events will be available to families by following @tincroadschool
Please sign up for Twitter and follow the district: MountOliveTSD,
Superintendent Zywicki :ZywickiR,
MOHS – @PrincipalMOHS
MOMS – @mtolivemiddle
CMS – @CMSmtolive
Mountain View – @MtView07836
Tinc Road – @tincroadschool