My New iPad
What do I do now?
You have just setup your new iPad. It is loaded with....potential. And that's it.
Right now you don't have any apps downloaded, so we still have lots to do to get you up and running with your new iPad! Let's get started!
Customizing Your Settings
So, go customize some things....
Accessing the Internet at Home
1. Open Notes on your iPad.
2. Title the note "Accessing the Internet Outside of School".
3. Close notes.
4. Take a picture of the poster located below or a screen shot if your teacher is letting you access this site.
5. Open Notes and go to the note you just created. Tap and chose "insert Photo".
6. Tell the Camera to Allow Access.
7. Go to Camera Roll and choose the picture of the poster.
8. Type your Z-Scaler user information below the picture.
Need Help Accessing the Internet at Home?
Things to Remember
- You must already have wireless internet at your home. If you do not have Wifi at your home, you will not have access to the internet at your house.
- Make sure you type in your login information correctly. It is not the same as your Gaggle information!
- Make sure you are typing in your password correctly. Your password is simply your lunch number.
- If you can't figure it out, send Ms. Love a short email at email@example.com with a screenshot of the problem. She will get back to you as soon as possible.