Calibrating Your PLC's
with Paul Farmer, Solution Tree
Best Practices for Fine-Tuning Your Teams
At the end of the day you and/or your team will:
- Review and discuss the basics of a PLC
- Reaffirm the do’s and don’ts of a PLC
- Learn what highly effective collaborative teams do in a PLC
- See and share examples of effective team practices
- Develop a plan of action to continue your PLC journey
Introducing Paul Farmer
Paul Farmer is an experienced practitioner who has worked at the classroom, building, and central office levels. As principal of Joyce Kilmer Middle School, Paul was one of the first principals in Fairfax County, Virginia, to build a PLC. He now consults with educators at every level, from classroom teachers to systemwide leaders, helping them develop and sustain PLCs. His presentations include hands-on activities and practical applications that demonstrate how to build a collaborative culture and a learning-centered environment. Paul inspires participants by highlighting success stories and lessons learned on his own PLC journeys.
Paul is coauthor of How to Help Your School Thrive Without Breaking the Bank and Dealing With the Tough Stuff: Practical Solutions for School Administrators.