'Atlantis' by Carol Roberts
Newsletter no 3, to be sent 30th March
New review for Atlantis
If you have a little more time, you should have a look at my pride and joy book-trailer! Please just enjoy, I designed it myself and then had it put together by Thomas at Literary Titan. Great job!
About Carol Roberts; proud member of the VFA
- I see that you are a member of the Visionary Fiction Alliance. Why do you write in this genre? - I am fascinated by human potential, and concepts like destiny and the choices we have within that .
- What was the inspiration for Atlantis? - Atlantis is a thought-provoking, symbolic novel that explores the challenge of evolution and what passes on from one generation to the next if that challenge is not resolved.
- You have now finished your second book, Babylon. What is that about? - Babylon is loosely based on the biblical king Nimrod who built the tower of Babel. It is also presented as a mystery and explores the meaning of love, and how it can become corrupted. This is romantic suspense with a small fantasy element. I am having a promotion from mid March to mid April for this book.
- Do you have any current projects? Care to share? - I will soon be starting on my third book, which will be alternating history
More about Visionary Fiction Alliance
- Growth in consciousness is the central theme of the story and drives the protagonist, and/or other important characters.
- The story oftentimes uses dreams, visions, psychic abilities, and other metaphysical plot devices.
- The plot [or story] is universal in its worldview and scope.
Please visit their website: http://visionaryfictionalliance.com/what-is-visionary-fiction/