The most important step to living a healthy lifestyle.
TOP THREE HEALTHIEST FOODS FOR YOU
Start your day with a steaming bowl of oats, which are full of omega-3 fatty acids, folate, and potassium. This fiber-rich superfood can lower levels of LDL (or bad) cholesterol and help keep arteries clear.
Super-rich in omega-3 fatty acids, salmon can effectively reduce blood pressure and keep clotting at bay. Aim for two servings per week, which may reduce your risk of dying of a heart attack by up to one-third.
Add a bit of avocado to a sandwich or spinach salad to up the amount of heart-healthy fats in your diet. Packed with monounsaturated fat, avocados can help lower LDL levels while raising the amount of HDL cholesterol in your body.
10 Ways to Eat Healthier
2. Read the back of the box first.
3. The crunchier, the better.
4. You can always have more.
5. A frozen berry beats a fresh doughnut.
6. You can't replace real ice cream.
7. There's no fruit in "fruit flavoring".
8. If it's not around, you can't eat it.
9. Table your meals.
10. Judge your meals by their covers.