Weekly Newsletter for Spring Hill Intermediate Employees
Friday, September 25, 2015
Spring Hill Homecoming Weekend!
Your Genius is Important to US! YOU MATTER... give yourself the gift of "mattering" today! Watch below:
Challenge: Tell 3 people how they matter to you today! Bonus: make one a STUDENT!
BrainPOP is HERE!
504 Meetings Start Today
A Few RANDOM Reminders and Tips!
- End of Six Weeks is October 2nd...Grades Due no later than Monday, October 5th at 3:30. Report Cards will go home that Thursday.
- Donya Denman is not getting all her emails! Her email is email@example.com. Her brother's email is just ddenman...please make that change in your address books if necessary!
- FUNDRAISER ENDS Tuesday, 9/29
- 4th Gone to Belcher Center on 9/29
- G/T gone to Longview WOW this Friday 9/25
- Intervention Planning survey is coming Next week! Look for it in boxes!
Coming Soon: istation
school code: 830812
E-mail Amy Doron if you need help with access to these!
Faculty Meeting Rescheduled for Monday, October 19th 3:00-4:30 (No Para's staff only)
FUN FRIDAY RECESS: School wide plan
Criteria for Fun Friday Recess Reward (additional 30 Minute Recess Each Week)
Purpose: to reward good behavior, hard work, and good attendance
- Classwork and Homework: All Homework and Missing work Complete. This may include AR tests, any homework needed, etc. (if it's not complete...no Fun Friday Recess)
- Behavior: 3 strikes and you're out: 2 sign-in's or color changes per week. When the 3rd is obtained...no Fun Friday Recess
- Attendance: No More than 2 absences or tardies (on 3rd absence or tardy no Fun Friday Recess)
Check Your Google Calendar for upcoming Events this Week!
Spring Hill Intermediate School
Campus Mission Statement:
Spring Hill Intermediate provides a place for learning where all students can can find success, confidence, respect, and direction for their future!
Campus Vision Statement:
Collaborating to create an engaging, challenging, and well rounded system of education for the improvement of all students.