Paws to Read
All About Me
What Kind of Reader Am I?
1. When I'm reading I don't look at the cover. I start with reading the back and see if I like the summary.
2. I enjoy reading practically any book- I read most books that people recommend to me.
3. I read a lot after school.
4. I can read in both English and Russian.
5. When I'm reading I can find some mistakes. If I find a mistake in a book such as capitalization I have to point it out.
6. I usually remember what books I read if they are good. I usually can't remember books I don't enjoy but there are only a few books I dislike.
7. I dislike horror stories.
8. I can read multiple books at a time.
9. When I read I need complete silence because I can really get into the book then.
10. I read at a good steady pace.
Why I Chose This Quote?
My Latest Blog
I enjoy reading very much and I like to read all kinds of books. I like to read books like Wonder and Out of my Mind. I like books that have a sad plot but end well. On school nights I read about 30 minutes and on weekends I read about 1 hour. When I'm reading, I stop and read over parts that I don't understand. Sometimes I think about what might happen next. I also sometimes think about my own life and how it's similar to or different from the book. I also prefer paper books instead of audio and electronic.
The book I am reading right now is called Forgive My Fins. The last book I read was called Stargirl.
Another book I read was called Wonder. This book is really good and I chose to read it because it is really popular. I enjoyed this book a lot and I would recommend this book to ages nine and up. I liked this book a lot because it was very touching and was very emotional.