RFMS Media Center
2014-2015 Quarter Two Report
21ST CENTURY LEARNING
201 Classes visited the LMC this quarter!!
This is a 103% increase from the same time last year!
- 6th Grade Social Studies, 6th Grade Science, 6th Grade Reading, 7/8 Reading, 7th Grade English, 8th Grade English, 8th Grade Humanities, Computers & Chorus
- Google Drive, Google Drawing, Google Docs, Google Slides, WeVideo, Socrative.
Classes covered Identifying and Accessing Computer Drives, Accessing and Sharing Google Docs, Instructional Use of Technology, Evaluating Information, Copyright/Creative Commons, Elements of Good Note Taking, Citing Your Sources, and Book Speed Dating!
The Library Helpers Club hosted approximately 40 students for an after school celebration of the Mockingjay Part I movie release.
- Origami Roses for President Snow
- Sponsor Gifts made of Coffee Filter Parachutes
- Hunger Games magnets
- Blackout Poetry using the Mockingjay pages
- Mini Bow and Arrow crafts
- Drawing Contest
- 6,990 students visited the Media Center this quarter.
- 4,497 circulated materials. 2.5% increase from last year!