The six Traits of Writing
- Choose a topic that fits you and your paragraph.
- Include details such as facts.
- Excellent writing has a clear message, purpose, and focus.
- Also writing includes many specific ideas.
- A paragraph should be organized properly from begging too end.
- Too organize you could highlight the topic green, the big ideas yellow, the tell me mores pink, and the conclusion green.
Six Traits of Writing for Stick People
- The best writing reveals the writers voice.
- Speaking in an engaging way makes the want more.
- Good writing contains good word choice,specific nouns, and verbs.
- If so you can use a thesaurus.
- Sentence fluency includes smooth sentences.
- If a sentence sounds choppy turn it in too longer sentences.
- Writing is carefully edited and has good grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
The writing process
- The writing process includes brainstorming ideas.
- Writing about ideas witch is prewriting.
- Composing rough draft.
- Evaluation fixing stuff.
- Revision adding more detail.
- Editing fixing revisions.
- Publishing sending final draft.
- A T table is something for organizing your paragraph, the topic is green, the big ideas are yellow, and the details are pink.
- The core four topic sentences are either numberstatment, question, simple-statement, and situation-stance.
- In a paragraph big ideas need transitions.
- In a paragraph you should have a topic, big ideas, details, and a conclusion.