Menekaunee Sunrise ELC
November 7th- 4K/5K Parent/Teacher Conferences 3:30-6:30 pm.
November 9th- 4K/5K Parent/Teacher Conferences 3:30-6:30 pm.
November 10th- 4K Parent/Teacher Conferences 8:00-3:00 pm.
November 10th- NO 4K CLASSES
November 22-24 NO SCHOOL
5K Christmas Sing A Long Concert:
December 20-the following classrooms are at:
9:30: Elliott, Peterson, Emmes
1:30: Kraus, Schwaba, Rastall and Beaudo
Please keep in mind that:
December 4- NO SCHOOL
December 25-January 1- NO SCHOOL
Hunger and Homeless Awareness Week
Hunger and Homeless Awareness Week - November 13-17 Sunrise would like to raise money for this. Please bring in as many coins as you can. The class that raises the most money can duct tape Mrs. Jersey to the wall. While being stuck on the wall she will read the class a book.
And the award goes to.....
- The bench is not for socializing.
- They only sit there if they can't find anyone to play with.
- While on the bench, they are to look around for a game they can join.
- If they see something they want to do or a friend they want to talk to, they get off the bench.
- Play with the first classmate that invites them.
- Keep playing with new friends.
Thank you to Ameriprise Financial for the wonderful asset to our playground.
Little Lice Tidbit
Head lice are spread most commonly by direct head-to-head (hair-to-hair) contact. However, much less frequently they are spread by sharing clothing or belongings onto which lice have crawled or nits attached to shed hairs may have fallen.
To help prevent and control the spread of head lice:
- Avoid head-to-head (hair-to-hair) contact during play and other activities at home, school, and elsewhere (sports activities, playground, slumber parties, camp).
- Do not share clothing such as hats, scarves, coats, sports uniforms, hair ribbons, or barrettes.
- Periodically check your child's hair for evidence of head lice.
- If you suspect your child has head lice, but are not sure, please contact a medical provider or the school staff to help identify if there is reason for concern.
- Thank you for helping keep this pest out of our school.