Type with a mouse!
On screen keyboard is already installed on your computer
On Screen Keyboard
- This feature places a keyboard on the screen controlled by the mouse that you can use in place of a tangible keyboard.
- Program is very useful for people with hand injuries/disabilities, presentations, using the internet or media while computer is connected to a TV or other external monitor
Where do I get this feature?
- This program is already installed on your PC
- Click Start button , clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking On-Screen Keyboard
- For more information on this feature click HERE
Customize your keyboard
The settings within the on screen keyboard menu will allow you to personalize your keyboard.
- Set sound for different key clicks.
- Use the numeric pad version.
- Enable text prediction
How to start On-Screen Keyboard in Windows 10 - INFOVISION MEDIA