Willow Parent Bulletin # 14
December 11, 2020
Thank you to everyone who completed the parent survey about your learning preference for the remainder of this school year. Your input helps us as we plan for students coming back into the building when it's safe to do so. If you did not complete the survey, your child will be considered a remote student.
When school resumes on January 4, your child will continue with the remote learning that he/she has been doing. The changes related to the survey will only take place if the metrics are safe. The first decision deadline for this will be January 7th. Please be sure to watch for information from the District at this time.
We are so excited at the prospect of having students back in the building soon!
Book Blurb- "ABC a la moda"
Technology tips during the winter break
Over winter break, please be sure to:
- Turn your iPad on 3-4 times over break, and leave it on for a few hours, so it can receive updates
- Be sure to keep your iPad in a safe place when it is not in use
- Please do not bring your iPad when travelling
When back in session:
- Restart the iPad every day
- Close as many browser tabs and apps as possible when on Zoom
SEL- Social Emotional Learning
To access the Parent Links, you will need to go to the website:
-for job title choose "parent"
-use the activation code for your child's grade level below