Need Help filling out your FAFSA?
Come to a FAFSA Workshop to Learn More!
ALL SSS Students are Welcome!
Monday, October 31 @ 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm
Tuesday, November 1 @ 3:15 pm - 4:15 pm and 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Wednesday, November 2 @ 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm
Thursday, November 3 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Staff from the Financial Aid Office will be HERE to Help!
All three sessions will be held in the lower level conference room in the Campus Center for Equity & Diversity.
What to Bring With You:
You will need the following items in order to complete your 2017-2018 FAFSA. If you are considered a dependent student for financial aid purposes, you will also need these items for your parent(s).
Note it is possible to print off your current FAFSA information and numbers and reenter them into the 2017-2018 documents.
You will need:
- Parent's and student's US Department of Education SSAID numbers
- Laptop (if you have one)
- Parent's 2015 Federal Tax Return & W2s
- Student's 2015 Federal Tax Return & W2s
- Parent's and student's 2015 Untaxed Income and/or benefits, such as Social Security benefits & child support received
- Parent's and student's current amount in savings accounts, checking accounts, all other non-retirement assets, business and farm value minus debt
- Driver's License (if you have one)
- Parent's and student's Social Security Numbers
- Alien Registration Card or Permanent Residence Card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Date of birth for parents, and month and year of parents' marriage, divorce or separation