Secondary Campus Updates
Accomplishments and things on the horizon ...
Good stuff during the week of Sept. 17 - 21, 2018
- Algebra GGS groups began on Friday, Sept. 21.
- iReady testing went quickly and we learned some logistical things that will make not only the next session better but also the PSSA windows in April flow smoother.
- Ryan Arcangeli and I met with a gentleman that will join us during lunch on Oct. 3rd to help our Seniors register to vote before the November elections.
- The Class Officers met with their advisors to plan for Homecoming week activities.
- The emergency evacuation drill was successful - a few lessons learned as always! (that's why we drill!)
- The first round of Safety Care recertification is complete.
- Activity Day was well received - thanks to those that offered new activities and thanks to all that helped out! Please send any overflow of students back to their homeroom if they don't all fit in your space.
- Congratulations to this year's Watershed Team: Kaitlyn Schwartz, Alex Elsasser, Allyson Helfer, Dylan Kronick, Brooke Weiss, and Nate Kamowski as our alternate.
Events on the horizon for the week of Sept 24 - 29, 2018
- Spirit week is underway!
Pajama Jammin' Monday
Wavy Wednesday - Beach Theme
Class Color Thursday
Crestwood Spirit Friday
- Wednesday 9/26 - Children's Produce Market distribution 3 - 6 PM
- Thursday 9/27 - Watersheet Team field trip
- Thursday 9/27 - Flu shot clinic - Nurse's Office 1:30 - 3:30 PM
- Thursday 9/27 - Powder Puff football game 6:30 PM
- Friday 9/28 - Spirit Day
- Friday 9/28 - Life Skills Community Based Instruction field trip
- Saturday 9/29 - Parade 4:00 PM
- Saturday 9/29 - Crowning of Homecoming King & Queen at 6:15 PM followed by the Football game @ 7:00 PM vs. Nanticoke - see the Homecoming flyer https://www.smore.com/hdzn2 for details.
Cosmo makes his return!
Cheer on our mascot during Homecoming week!
Hard work pays off!
WE have great kids, great staff, and a great school thanks to this belief!
Hard work pays off!
Part of that work means thinking ...
... and building ... and trying ... and falling apart then MAKING IT BETTER!