Carry Amelia Moore Nation
- Yearns to enforce the age of alcohol consumption law.
- Seeks to punish those who disobey said law.
- Aims to ban all use of tobacco and cigarettes.
- Educated for a school in Kentucky.
- Collaborated with members of the Women's Christian Temperance Union in 1890.
- Survived forest fire in 1889.
- Toured Great Britain.
- Wrote an autobiography in 1904.
- Has hosted many public speeches throughout lifetime.
- Increased chances for two amendments to be passed:
-18th Amendment: Prohibited sale of alcohol to minors.
-19th Amendment: Allowed women to vote.
- Ladies a the W.C.T.U. approved and believed in my work.
- Teachers at the school Garrard County, Kentucky knew of my beliefs and accepted them.
Known for protesting bars, with a hatchet in hand.
Wrote autobiography on her life struggles and accomplishments.
Never gives up on what she believes in.