- I wanted to follow the rules and regulations of the school.
- I understood and respected authority and was comfortable a cademic routine.
- I was the easiest of all types of children to adapt the education system.
- I am serious and tend to have traditional, conservative views of both love and marriage.
- I enjoy others who can work along with me, building secure, predictable relationships together.
- I demonstrate admiration through the practical things I do for the ones I love.
- I provide stability and can maintain organizations.
- I believe that work comes before play, even if i must work overtime to complete the task.
- Expects punctuality, order, loyalty.
- Assumes "Right" way to do things.
- Seldom questions traditions.
- Rules oriented.
- Detailed/ thorough approach - threatend by change.
- Prolonged time to initiate any change.
- Expects people to " play" their roles.
symptoms of a bad day
- Complaining and self-pity.
- Anxiety and worry.
- Depression and fatigue.
- Psychosomatic problems.
- Malicious judgments about yourself or others.
- Herd mentality exhibited in blind following of leaders.
- Authoritarianism and phobic reactions.