"PEEK at PEAK" - Fifth Grade News
April 14, 2014
Very Important Bits and Pieces to Note:
- Open House: Monday, May 12 (more details to follow)
- Last Day of PEAK: May 19
PEAK WORK SESSIONS: If your child would like extra time to work on projects!
- Tuesday, April 8 - 7:45 AM
- Wednesday, April 9- 7:45 AM
- Thursday, April 10 - 7:45 AM
- Friday, April 11 - 7:30 AM
- Monday, April 14 - 7:45 AM
- Friday, April 25 - 7:30 AM
- Monday, April 28 - 7:45 AM
- Tuesday, April 29 - 7:45 AM
- Wednesday, April 30 - 7:45 AM
- Monday,May 5 - 7:30 AM
- Tuesday, May 6 - 7:45 AM
- Wednesday, May 7 - 7:45 AM
Final Projects and Due Dates:
- Virtual Museums: We have no more class time to work on this! Everyone Finished - YEAH!
- Additional Brain Project: Due May 5
- Consumer Reports Product Display: Due May 5
- Topic Study project: Due May 12
- Algebra packet: Due May 19
- Personal Growth and Development Profile and Reflection: Due May 19
- Science: We had a very successful testing day! It was so much to have the kids set up and run their testing stations!
- Topic Study: Some students worked on projects for Showcase!
- Today we continued to work on our virtual museums. Everyone finished!
- Students also worked on a critical thinking piece - everyone finished this as well!