Learners. Leaders. Mustangs.
Edition 6: September 19th 2022-2023 School Year
What's Happening at Hilde:
- September 28 - NJHS Meeting @ 8:00 AM
- September 30th- 10-10:30 Drop Everything And Read (Wear your flannel shirts!!)
FALL BREAK: No school October 10-17 Students return on Tuesday, 10/18
Students that qualify will get the opportunity to choose from a variety of FUN with teachers. They will sign up with the teacher. Some of the awesome activities are:
Rock, paper, scissors competition
Karaoke/Air Guitar Contest
Ballon Pop relay race
Crochet and yarn crafts
Online Game competition
Mustangs for Christ
Conversations with your students
Check out this video from Chief Runnels
- Please talk to your student about the severe nature of making threats–threats are never a joke and may result in criminal charges and disciplinary action up to and including expulsion.
- In the event of an emergency, Klein ISD will use multiple communication channels to share and update information, including direct text messages, emails, and social media updates.
- We always encourage anyone with knowledge about concerning behavior to immediately inform campus administration, the Klein ISD Police Department 24/7 at (832) 249-4266, or use the Keep Klein Safe anonymous reporting tool 24/7 to send us information via the web at https://kleinisd.net/keepkleinsafe.
Your child should now have a blue folder that has data trackers for all four content areas. They need to keep this folder with them daily and be sure to bring it to every class. Classes will be tracking their data throughout the quarter so the students can see their growth. Be sure to take a look and talk about how awesome it is to see their growth!
Home Game Procedures
Students will need to sit in the designated STUDENT section in order to attend the games. Football student section is the section in the bleachers closest to the concession stand. Volleyball and Basketball student section is the section in the bleachers closest to the entrance of the gym.
Please make sure you reinforce to your student that student behavior at these events needs to be in accordance with our student code of conduct. Failure to do so, could result in student being unable to attend events in the future.
Ticketing Information for ANY Tomball ISD events
Changes to Arrival Procedures
Due to overcrowding in the main hallway upstairs, we will make the following adjustments to our arrival procedures:
-All students may enter the cafeteria at 8:35 to eat breakfast. Student who are eating must sit in the back half of the cafeteria
-All 7th graders will wait for the 8:54 bell in the cafeteria. If they are not eating, they will sit in the front half of the cafeteria.
-8th grade will remain in the mail hallway upon arrival, and 6th grade will remain in the gym.
This will help our busses and cars to get through the lines more efficiently.