By Jose Mejia
Size of the Country's Area?
- Russia is one of the biggest countries in the world.
- Russia is a total of 6.602 million sq miles.
- Over 145 million people live In this massive country.
- Having a big country, the economy is able to be really strong.
- Having a great economy, Russia has one of the strongest army.
- Russia has over 145 million people.
- For a country that big, 145 million isn't that much.
- Due to the poverty in Russia, mixed with more industrialized birth control methods, the country has a low birth rate.
- Russia also receives a small amount of immigrants so the population doesn't really increase.
- Russia's education goes through three stages, primary education, which lasts for four years; basic general education lasting for five years and secondary education which lasts for two to three years.
- The education in Russia usually aims for intellectual, emotional, moral and physical development of the student.
- It aims to develop the abilities that will allow a student to adapt to life in society.
- Overall, Russia is well educated and doesn't lack education.
- Russia is really United as a country.
How big is the army and how well equipped is it?
- The Russian army is huge. It's the second biggest army behind the U.S.
- They have more than a million troops.
- They are equipped with the best equipment.
- They have 15,500 tanks.
- They have 3,082 aircrafts.
- Lake Baikal, deepest freshwater lake and biggest volume lake in the world.
- Mount Elbrus, tallest mountain in Russia.
- Dykh-Tau is the second tallest mountain in Russia.
- Russia is where the Ural Mountains are located in.
How Productive is the Economy?
- The economy of Russia is the eight largest economy in the world.
- The economy is based on natural resources.
- That includes timber, precious metals, and particularly fossil fuels.
- Also, oil, natural gas, and coal.