HOUSTON FAMILY MEDICINE
SALARY UP TO $250K | SIGN ON BONUS | QUALITY OF LIFE
My name is John Erskine, Senior Consultant for Merritt Hawkins. I'm inviting you to take advantage of the opportunity to join the premier provider for Behavioral Health/Eating Disorders in the country. This unique opportunity will allow you to co-lead a comprehensive team of providers and specialists to deliver exceptional medical care and treatment to those suffering from Eating Disorders. Let me share the details with you.....
THE LEADER IN EATING DISORDERS
- The nation's only privately-owned and vertically integrated eating disorder health system
- Administrative support comprised of the nation's four leading experts in the field
- Brand new, state-of-the-art facilities at your disposal
- Joint-Commission accredited facilities
- Collaborate with a team of multidisciplinary experts
MEDICAL AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH ON ANOTHER LEVEL
- Compensation $210K for Residents and $240K-$250K for experienced providers
- Work with a team consisting of a psychotherapist, family therapist, dietitian, nurse, and case manager.
- Retention bonus equal to 15% of annual salary
- Partner with a full time Psychiatrist to lead the above mentioned team in delivering high quality care and treatment to high risk patients.
- Receive specialized medical education and training in the treatment of medical complications of eating disorders
- Access to nationally acclaimed medical/psychological experts for case consultation and recommendation
- Robust benefits package worth an additional 26% above yearly salary
HOUSTON, TEXAS LIVING - DIVERSITY WHERE YOU MIGHT NOT EXPECT IT
- Home of the Texas Medical Center - the world's largest concentration of healthcare and research institutions
- Recognized as the most diverse city in Texas and in the United States
- Top 5 healthiest housing market in the country
- Ranked 3rd in the US for "Best Places for Business and Careers" by Fortune Magazine
- Enjoy numerous annual events including: Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, Pride Parade, Houston Greek Festival, Art Car Parade, Houston Auto Show, and Bayou City Art Festival
- Visit the Museum District which attracts 7 million visitors a year - Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Holocaust Museum Houston, and the Houston Zoo