Will We Ever Colonize Mars?
by: Matthew Finn and Osayd Pirzada
When will we launch?
Manned Missions In The Future
Challenges for the missions
Money Will Be A Problem
Scientists are hoping to use 3-D printing to make habitats, buildings, tools, food, and many more things on the surface of Mars.
To get to Mars a very powerful rocket will be needed to propel people and supplies there.
Food, oxygen, and power will all be needed to survive Mars' desolate surface.
1. Cofield, Calla. "Got the Right Stuff? NASA Is Recruiting New Astronauts | Space.com." N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Nov. 2015.
2. "NASA's next Astronaut Class Could Be the First to Go to Mars - Daily Rover." Daily Rover. N.p., 05 Nov. 2015. Web. 13 Nov. 2015.
3. "Nasa Planning ‘Earth Independent’ Mars Colony by 2030s." The Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group, n.d. Web. 13 Nov. 2015.
4. Sutter, Paul. "Will We Ever Colonize Mars? | Space.com." N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Nov. 2015.
5. Wall, Mike. "A Manned Mission to Mars Is Closer to Reality Than Ever: NASA Chief | Space.com." N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Nov. 2015.
6. Wall, Mike. "Red Planet or Bust: 5 Manned Mars Mission Ideas | Space.com." N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Nov. 2015.