iPad App Challenge
Outside your door, you see a blank iPad with 16 spots for apps! Each week, we are going to launch a new challenge (or two!) for you to earn apps on your iPad outside your classroom!
You do not have to do the challenge in that specific week - you may want to wait until later ... or it just may not interest you! Totally up to you! Completion of the challenge will earn you a badge on your iPad for the school to see!
In addition to becoming more comfortable with the iPad, we know sometimes we need better incentives. We will be offering CEUs for the completion of challenges as well as some prizes and giveaways along the way!
It's a VERY exciting time to be in Rowan Salisbury Schools! We will continue to grow and find methods of professional growth!
This is just the beginning!
- Adding your RSS Email to your iPad
- Adding your own Apple ID to your iPad & Downloading Apps
- QR Codes in the Classroom
- Comic Touch
- Guided Access & Other Settings
- Big Universe
- SonicPics - 3/4/5 Teachers should avoid this app for now, instead explore 30Hands below. (SonicPics isn't available to 3-5 students right now.)
- iMovie Trailers (holiday season challenge) - feel free to do this with any activity in your house - doesn't have to be ignored because the Holidays are over!