Eastlake Middle School 5.21.18
The Week at a Glance
I had some time to reflect on this past year and I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to serve as the principal of an amazing place. When we see how much time we all dedicated to our community, it is no wonder why we are seen as such a great place to work. I want to thank you for your feedback and I will be working diligently to address your suggestions for the administration team and my leadership practices. This is the penultimate Cooke's Corner, so here is the week at a glance:
1. Master Schedule without PREPS will go out this Monday. A more firmed up version with prep periods will be out by June 1st. I urge you to start speaking with your colleagues if you are moving into a different subject. Let me know how I can help.
2. We are celebrating our classified staff this week. If you would like to join in on the celebration, make sure you thank our IAs, Custodians, Gardeners, Cafeteria Workers and Campus Supervisors. We are lucky to have such an amazing group!
3. Last week of Rise Up. We will be firing on all cylinders these next week every day. Periods 2-3-5-6 will be covered. Please consider sending students here.
4. Thanks for taking the strengths survey. Please make sure you list your top five on this spreadsheet --> LINK.
5. We will have a short meeting for promotion. Be on the lookout for the information from Molly Bulwa.
6. Join Andrea Arroyo this Friday as we paint our first mural on our campus. There will be food and music starting at 1:00.
Keep shining. Make sure you communicate with your students in regards to final expectations for the class and all final opportunities for make-up or interventions.