Planet Earth

We're the life of the party!

Planet Earth is amazing! We have so much technology and have advanced so far as a society. We have discovered some 2 million different species of plants, animals, and microbes on Earth. We have created complex societies and discovered so much about our selves. One of the biggest reasons you should come is to see our beautiful beaches! We have discovered over 1 million plants, animals, and microbes that live there. So there's a lot of diverse species to see. Also the sunset and sunrise is beautiful on the beach! There are so many things you can do on the beach like surf, fish, go out on a boat, swim, or just lay out and soak up the sun!

History

Earth is about 4.6 billion years old. The first life forms began to show about 3.8 billion years ago. Complex life started to form about 2.1 billion years ago. Homo-sapiens only began to evolve 0.2 million years ago.

Visual Aesthetic

The Earth has a radius of 3,959 miles. The Earth only has one moon. 71% of the Earth is covered in water, The other 29% is covered in land. When you visit, you might see some clouds in a thin layer above the surface of the Earth.
  • Seasons- Seasons are caused by the tilt of the Earths axis. If it is summer then the tilt is leaning closer to the Sun. If it is winter then the tilt is leaning away from the sun.
  • Revolution and Rotation- Rotation happens when a planet or moon spins on its axis one time. Revolution happens when a planet or moon travels once around an object.
  • Everything int he universe is spherical because atoms tend to pull towards the center of gravity an creates an even sphere.
  • Light years explain how far light can travel in one year which is about 6 trillion miles.
  • Scientist believe that the formation of the solar system was caused by the explosion of a supernova.

What do and what to bring

  • When you get to planet Earth you should bring sunglasses and sunscreen to protect your skin and eyes from the suns rays, a raincoat just in case it rains and you don't want to get wet, if you are visiting someplace cold it would be a good idea to bring a coat so you don't freeze to death. You should bring shoes because the Earth's terrain can sometimes be harsh on your feet.
  • When you get to planet Earth there are many things to do like visit one of our many beaches, visit the ice caps, go rock climbing, or even go star gazing.

Made by

Madeline Cling

12/15/2015