August 5, 2020
Dearest Grant Families,
Here is what you need to know to be ready for our first day on Wednesday, August 12th.
Please don't hesitate to call us in the front office with your questions. We are here to support you!
The Grant Staff
Monday, August 10th
Parent Square: The New PCS Communication Tool
• Receive all school, classroom and group communication via email, text or app notification
• See important calendar events and RSVP
• See photos, links and attachments
• Sign up to volunteer or bring items
• Send private messages to teachers or staff
• Appreciate those who post messages (please give them generously!)
Optional Distance Learning Webinar: Thursday, August 6th
Save the date for a district webinar on Distance Learning next week! On Thursday, August 6th, Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services Cliff DeGraw and Director Jason Sutter will host a webinar for parents to discuss the upcoming Distance Learning model used in Petaluma City Schools. Topics will include schedules, expectations, best practices, and some time for questions and answers. They will discuss the elementary program from 2:00 to 3:30 and the secondary program from 4:00 to 5:30.
PCS Elementary Webinar for Parents
PCS Secondary Webinar for Parents