Stronger by the Week
April 24, 2015
Close the SAY-DO gap! "Your behavior is your single greatest mode of communication, and it must be congruent with what you say."
Business Development & Operations
- Jared Franke (Project Manager) & Bobby Rodriguez met with Cimarex & Regency
- Job walk at Bird of Prey-increased to a 4 compressor station!
- Client meeting for large utility upgrade project
- Service coordination
- Bid for another School District project
- Meeting set up with potential client
- Bird of Prey project with Regency to begin after Cimarex batteries completed
- Continued field visits and support from office staff/managers
Strong People & Support System
- Welcome to our 4 new hires this week, thanks for joining the Strong Electric team!
- Kudos goes to Luis Santiago-he has been an role model of Strong's core values for all of our new hires at Three Rivers Terminal!
- From Brian Lee: "Thank you all for the kind words, thoughts and prayers for my family and I in the loss of our sister. Love you guys…"
- Training Elias on Onboarding (for Spanish assistance)
- Pending 7 new hires for next week
- Recruiting SVC Tech and SVC helpers
- Training for Billing and Project Managers next week for Sage system
- Laurie Weisensel to attend Baldrige training (national quality award)
Stronger Together: Company-wide Info
- Kudos to crews for submitted Material Request forms-they're looking great!
- Bird of Prey set to begin
- Existing employees are serving as great role models for our newest team members-Thank you!!
- Keep Brian Lee in your thoughts/prayers, he had an immediate family member suddenly pass away.
Shout out to the following!!
Strength Training & Safety
Safety Tip: You can't afford to not check cords! Check all your power tool cords (no bare wires, check all guards & grounding intact). If tools need repairs send in a request! ALWAYS wear your safety glasses.
- Training meeting with Subject Matter Experts to continue training course organization
- Cimarex safety meeting-Mark Natera was the guest speaker
- Meeting with Powerline Apprenticeship Program representative
- Schedule Foreman/General Foreman training
- Next step for PWL Apprenticeship is registering with Department of Labor
- Attending Devon Energy safety meeting end of this week
FAD: Fixed Assets Department
- Mechanic tool orders complete
- Trained Jesse Terrones on RO Writer for shop management
- AC purchased for Monahans
- Meeting with Utility Fleet for rentals
- 1 Cimarex project added to directions
- Company-wide DOT safety tips email
- Tool Request process formally drafted to accompany form
- Creation of mobile car wash
- Continue bids for large long-term utility upgrade project for Equipment
- On-site training scheduled for Toolhound
Looking to buy/trade: Trailer Mounted BBQ Pit
Did that just happen?!?
To be the most client-focused Electrical Construction Company in America through professional management.
To be the preferred Electrical Construction Company based on client satisfaction